Be Prepared for Your Trip
- Download our waiver.
- There are many spots to pull over for picnicking and relaxing on the shores of the Delaware! So be sure to pack a cooler full of food and beverage. We suggest that you also bring plenty of drinking water. No glass containers or heavy, metal coolers!
- You can guarantee you are going to get wet! so bring an old pair of sneakers and a change of clothing.
- Bring plenty of sunscreen or suntan lotion! Bringing along a hat is also a good idea!
- Garbage bags are handy and will make it easier to discard any trash you may have at the end of your trip. Please do not litter! plus they make excellent rain ponchos, just in case.
- Please be prepared to protect expensive cameras, video or audio equipment, jewelry or any other valuable items!
- We do not allow pets on our trips.
- Silver Canoe recommends that all customers wear their life jackets at all times. Please wear it whenever you are fishing, floating, swimming, boating! All children ages 12 and under MUST wear their life jackets at all times, it is the law!
- Silver Canoe reserves the right to refuse to rent to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance.
- No carrying or discharging of fireworks or firearms.
- No trespassing on private property.
- Fishing permits are required.
- No littering.
- No destroying wildlife or defacing natural resources.
The Upper Delaware Scenic & Recreational River is a national park which is managed and patrolled by the National Park Service. Park Rangers are present for your safety and to protect the Delaware River. For a safe and relaxing trip please abide by all rules and regulations!